Saturday, November 20, 2010

About the low virtual memory.?

Why do my computer always showed the virtual memory low?How can I prevent it?When I opened a high quality page,my computer soon off automatically after that.Whys that happening?Is this means I have to change the RAM or others?About the low virtual memory.?
Hi raihana..... When you need a memory space exceeding your RAM size, Windows uses a part of hard disk as virtual memory. When your virtual memory is not enough it automatically increases. It's better to upgrade your RAM. Buy 2 to 4GB RAM(It depends on compatibility of your mother board)



If you don't want to buy a RAM then free up some hard disk space, stop or close unwanted programs, etc.About the low virtual memory.?
It's nothing really i get it often and i have 2gbs of ram 533mhz you have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment