Saturday, November 20, 2010

VISTA'S Virtual Memory?

I think I need to increase my virtual memory. I'm getting a lot of error messages after I've been online for awhile telling me that I can't open certain programs (at least not without having to close some stuff first) and whenever I try to access my Outlook it tells me that it may've been moved, re-named, or deleted. I'm getting tired of having to shut down for awhile and then power back up.



Can someone tell me what virtual memory should be, how I check that, what I should change it to, and how I change it? THANKS!VISTA'S Virtual Memory?
I heard that Vista has this thing called Ready Boost. If you have a USB mass storage device, atleast 1.0 gig, or sd card, go to my computer and right click on that card or drive and find it, sorry, i do not have vista, and i think when you first plug it in, there is this thing that pops up that says: What do you want to do with Whatever:: Play files with Medea Player, Use ready boost, do nothing, you click ready boost

No comments:

Post a Comment