Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My windows xp always try to do check disk, says that a problem o my drive D:. I tried in security mode...?

The problem is the computer still reestarting whitout my order. I dont know what I have to do. I changed virtual memory to open on drive D. Does anyone know how to help me?My windows xp always try to do check disk, says that a problem o my drive D:. I tried in security mode...?
Change your virtual memory back to Drive C.



Virtual memory would take part of your harddisc to act like DRAM as buffer.



Those virtual memory should always under system control. They should be in Drive C:My windows xp always try to do check disk, says that a problem o my drive D:. I tried in security mode...?
just let the disk chek run!!! it fixes your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment