Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my paging size from default to 4095?

I constantly get the message ';Windows-Virtual Memory Too Low';. Thanks for your help.How do I change my paging size from default to 4095?
For Windows XP



Right click on My Computer and go to Properties

Go to the Advanced tab

Under Performance, click settings

Go to Advanced

Click the Change button under Virtual memoryHow do I change my paging size from default to 4095?
right click my computer icon - choose properties.

switch to the advanced tab choose settings under performance.

switch to advanced tab choose change under virtual memory.

highlite specific drive and change the settings - click ok ok ok
Here is what you do:



Go to; ';Start'; -%26gt; ';Control Panel'; -%26gt; ';Performance and Maintenance'; -%26gt; ';System'; -%26gt; click the tab on the top right called ';Advanced'; -%26gt; in the performance box, click ';Settings'; -%26gt; Go to the tab called ';Advanced'; -%26gt; in the Virtual Memory box (at the bottom) click ';Change'; -%26gt; on the checkboxes, click on the ';Custom Size'; checkbox -%26gt; Enter ';4095'; in the initial size box -%26gt; Type whatever you want in the maximum size box. -%26gt; Restart your computer.



There! Your set!
I answered this for you in your other question, and it is the same as the others listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment