Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why my computer keep slow down every 2 seconds my music, gaming etc. i change my motherboard before

i d not know how to solve this I use disk defragment, disk cleaner, chkdsk and many more?!

Since i change my motherboard ';P4AL-800M';?? i use a lot virtual memory but nothing works it keeps slow down my computer evry 2 seconds??Why my computer keep slow down every 2 seconds my music, gaming etc. i change my motherboard before
Check http://www.pc-optimizer-pro.com

With pc optimizer pro you can safely clean, repair and optimize your computer.

It will help improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades.Why my computer keep slow down every 2 seconds my music, gaming etc. i change my motherboard before
It sounds like you have a pretty slow processor, or you don't have much RAM installed.

Check how much RAM you have installed, and also let me know what processor you have, and I'll be able to be more of a help.
If you have a small amount of RAM, i suggest you upgrade that to at least 1 gig/ maybe 2 if u can afford it.

secondly, the more applications you have running the slower your system will be. running intense games that require a lot of ram and then running music and then adding something like MSN to it will slow your system dramatically. Doing this is like asking someone to play table tennis while eating their dinner. which is kinda hard to do. So your system will attempt it and go very slow.



Hope this helps
OH I KNOW ive had this problem if your using itunes switch to windows media player also you might wanna get new ****
There is a helpful article on slow computer and its solutions.Have a look on it.It may help you to resolve your slow computer problem.



http://itsupportcell.com/viewtopic.php?f
Using a registry cleaner can clean up your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some registry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause ';computer slow';.

Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Registry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!

There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.

http://www.fix-system.com/

You can download and scan your computer for free.

  • web hosting servers
  • other
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment