Saturday, November 20, 2010

What should the minimum and maximum virtual memory values be?

I have read other questions on how to fix low memory so I have no problem getting to that point, but I don't know what I should set the values to in the minimum and maximum fields. I am an average computer user and I don't run any special programs that require large amounts of memory. I mostly use the internet, microsoft programs, and itunes. I have had the low virtual memory message come up and I have blindly tried fixing it myself the past month changing and playing with a few numbers myself, but it hasn't helped. I am in the process of cleaning ALL temporary files and getting rid of lots of programs and files I don't use or need anymore so I am taking care of that.



BUT....



What are the recommended virtual memory values for the minimum and maximum fields???What should the minimum and maximum virtual memory values be?
System Managed Size is best. However, if you keep getting these messages you may need to upgrade your RAM



wdw
  • benefits of using
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment