Saturday, November 20, 2010

Does any1 know? (virtual memory question)?

How do you check how much virtual memory you have LEFT on you computer? And DONT tell me how to change the settigns because that is NOT what im looking for. I just want to know how much virtual memory i have LEFT on my computer. I have Windows XP. Plzzz help me i rlly want to know because i want to install my sims 2 game but when i did the first time it showed all the walls and everything red and black. Then we had to get it cleaned and lost eveythi on our computer after i had played it awhile.Does any1 know? (virtual memory question)?
1. start

2. run

3. type msinfo32.exe

4. keep it on system summery and scroll down the page and below physical memory total and available you will see virtual memory available and totalDoes any1 know? (virtual memory question)?
Hmm... Did you know you could use a flashdrive as virtual memory?

Try putting in a 4 GB if you got one, you'll be able to run anything

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment