Saturday, November 20, 2010

C00D11C6 how can i fix it?

I'm getting C00D11C6 when I open my media and try to download any videos. Its coming out that I have low memory, but I know that I have enough. I already tried changing my virtual memory to 2048 on top and 4096 and didn't work. Can anyone help me?C00D11C6 how can i fix it?
Everything I read up on this error says to shut down any programs you do not need or not using at the time. Also the other stuff I read was saying to increase the virtual memory. So, if you did change it and restarted after each change and nothing happens then try closing down some of the background task that are running with a larger virtual memory. Maybe both have to be tried. I would try the 2048 first and shutdown running task.

Seems there are a lot of issues with this problem when searching Google but no clear fixes.

Claims that the physical memory installed in the computer is not enough to run the video and programs so it needs more virtual memory. Shut down all programs in task manager(Ctrl-Alt-Delete) that are under the users name then try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment