Saturday, November 20, 2010

Enabling Virtual memory???

I just bought titan quest and i am trying to play it, but every time i try to play the game it says that i need to enable virtual memory. I know how to navigate through the control panel to get to where i can click on (change) and go into the settings for virtual memory. But how do I enable it? It just lets me click on a buch of stuff. Please help meEnabling Virtual memory???
If you are using Windows XP, to get to the Paging File Setup (aka Virtual Memory), go to:



Control panel %26gt; System %26gt; Advanced Tab %26gt; Settings (under performance) %26gt; Advanced Tab %26gt; Change (under Virtual Memory)Enabling Virtual memory???
Windows virtual memory is enabled by default. I suspect you have to setup how much virtual memory the game can use somewhere in the game preferences.
AC1D only answered how to get there. After you press change, click custom size and make it on both selections 1.5 times your RAM



Make sure you press set!!!!!!
Virtual mem is enabled by default, I think the game may have a bug or need more actual RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment