Monday, November 22, 2010

My laptop keeps turning itself off why is this?

Well me and my brother wanted to play on world of Warcraft together and we have a crappy laptop so I wanted to clear loads of junk off it and also use auslogics boostspeed and advanced system care on it. I just went through my files and deleted a lot of stuff. I also increased how much virtual memory I use or something by changing the settings. Now me and my brother play on wow and it's all good but the after like 45 mins of gameplay it just turns off. It only happens on wow we can leave it on all night when it's not on wow. I have done deep virus scans and spyware checks. If it makes any difference the laptop is connected into a 27 inch monitor. Is there anything I might have deleted that could have ruined it?



Thanks ;)My laptop keeps turning itself off why is this?
No you didn't delete anything important... your laptop is just overheating.



Games like WoW require a lot of computation and so it stresses older computers out a lot. This stress makes the computer hot.



If you want to keep playing WoW on this computer then I recommend you buy a ';chill pad';, which is a little platform with a fan in it that will blow air on to the bottom of the laptop and help keep it cool.My laptop keeps turning itself off why is this?
There is this virus called the ';teddy bear virus'; It hacks your system and makes your computer shut down. This has happened to me in the past...I found out that it was that I over used it ...It overheated, But what I did is I took my charger out every so often and put it back in. I did this for a while, then It got better. You could send it away to get fixed it's free. :)
run reginout scan for eradicating registry corruption possibly behind the game crash and auto shutdown
graphics card, ram, or over heating,

No comments:

Post a Comment