Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I need to know how i can change my physical memory on my drive.?

I have Windows XP Professional. I need 512mb of virtual memory or something in order to run my program.I need to know how i can change my physical memory on my drive.?
to change the virtual memory setting is click start, control panel, system, advanced, click the settings button in Performance, click the advanced tab at the top, you'll see virtual memory at the bottomm click the change button, click the custom size radio button and the your settings. But I think you are refering to actual physical memory, and that you buy at the store and it installs into your motherboard.I need to know how i can change my physical memory on my drive.?
( Please excuse any inaccuracies as I am not on my Windows XP system )



Start -%26gt; Control Panel -%26gt; System -%26gt; Advanced -%26gt; Performance ( Settings button ) -%26gt; Second Tab ( can't remember its name ) -%26gt; Change button ( at the bottom ).



Change values as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment