Saturday, November 20, 2010

My HP recovery (D:) has only a little space.?

Well I like making my computer faster. I found a video to make it a little faster. It said to change the virtual memory size by making it higher (or was it lower?) Anyways I used up most of my memory for virtual memory which I didn't know was at the time. Then when I tried to change it back, it didn't work. Then, I restarted my computer. A message popped up at the boot screen, and it fixed my hard drive. Thank God! But my HP recovery drive is still the same. Now a message saying low memory keeps popping up. How can I just fix everything I did?My HP recovery (D:) has only a little space.?
Format it if u dont have any important stuff on it...
  • leave a stylist for hair coloring
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment