Monday, November 22, 2010

Help launching/installing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl Please?

Ok I get up to the point in the Setup of the where it says the Hardware Information and all of my systems have met my games requirements all but the Page File. Now Since I have a 512 MB RAM the Page File needed is 1249 MB. Now I need to know how I can Get my Page File bigger and have the game work. Now I've went to Control Panel-Performance and Maintenance-System-Advanced Tab-Performance Settings-Advanced Tab to Virtual memory and clicked on change, and clicked on custom size Initial size (MB) 4000 and Maximum size (MB) 4001, and clicked set and ok and apply and restarted my computer like it told me too and every time I install the game with the change and try to launch it, it pops up some message in German ';I believe'; thats translations too ';Will not work.Needs over to function the game a page-file of at least 2GB.Adapt please the Systemkofiguration before the game is started again'; And no matter what I do I can't get it to work, and yes I have enough memory. What should I do?Help launching/installing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl Please?
I'm having the same problem.



Your Open QuestionShow me another %26gt; Choose a best answer q SacoomieMember since: February 15, 2007

Total points: 885 (Level 2)

Points earned this week:

--% Best answer



Sacoomie

I Need help with this S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadow of chernobyl pc game, I down loaded it and clicked the finish and?

than this comes up

the red circle with an X in it and:



Die page Datei ist deaktiviert

oder die Dateigr枚Be reicht aus,



Um zu funktionieren braucht das

Spiel eine Page - Datei von

mindesteus 2GB Bitte die

Systemkonfiguation anpassen,

bevor das Spiel erneut gestartet ulird.



7 hours ago - 3 days left to answer. - 1 answer - Report Abuse

You can't answer your own question.





Add/Save

Save to My Web

Add to Del.icio.us

Add to My Yahoo!

RSS

Edit Question

Add Details

Extend Expiration

Delete Question

Stop emailing me new answers





Show who starred















Answers

Answer hidden due to its low rating Hide

User Question/Answer Information

dev12342002Member since: February 14, 2007

Total points: 544 (Level 2)

Points earned this week:

--% Best answer



dev12342002

0

looks like you got the German version,



But it says something along the lines of somthing about your page file, and somthing about needing 2gb to adopt the system config before it can start again



Dont know what tho as i dont know german to well



6 hours ago - Report Abuse

Choose as Best Answer



0 0

No comments:

Post a Comment