Saturday, November 20, 2010

Computer screen peels down. Help?

I don't really know how to describe it, but my computer screen sometimes sort of ';peels'; down...like it disappears really slowly from top to bottom. Usually happens when I close out an Internet screen.



Also sometimes happens when I turn on the computer and click on an icon. All of the shortcuts with disappear, the screen will be blank (besides the wallpaper) for a few seconds, then they slowly reappear from top to bottom.



Lately, I've been getting a little alert about low virtual memory. It says Windows is fixing the problem, but it's happened 2 or 3 times over the past week or so. I checked the drive and I have at least 60% free space, but I ran Disk Clean-Up anyway.



The alert happened again, so I changed my virtual-memory settings to System managed size options (found that advice here: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,208 ) but the alert has happened AGAIN.



I don't know what to do. Help?Computer screen peels down. Help?
It sounds like a video card driver problem to me. I would find out your card type and visit their website to download the driver . If this doesnt work try a defrag. If your computer is old you may want to consider adding more memory.Computer screen peels down. Help?
ok, well the best thing to do, is upgrade your computer RAM. also try this, check and make sure that your video card's driver is uptodate. just ceck yout your video card's moden then google it for the driver.

also check out things that is not very useful to you that is running on your computer, which takes up a lot of RAM.

click start%26gt;run type msconfig, then look on startup tab.

also it is recommended to do a regeistry clean. there are a lot of free registry cleaners available on the web, just google it!

also try to uninstall old software that you dont use.
  • do for extremely dry skin
  • relaxers for summer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment