Monday, November 22, 2010

I need to change.but i dont know how?

fist of all i have to say this,my English is not good.but please help me..........

i m 21 years old boy.i cant do anything properly.and my memory is gone bad.i cannot remember some times.i think im living in a virtual world.i don't know y? i spent lot of time without doing anything.i don't know how to face to this.i think my self confidence is bad.i need a change.please.I need to change.but i dont know how?
Might I suggest that you try things that stimulate your mind?

give drawing a try or something artistic

Maybe try writing a story about anything that comes to mind

Go to a museum that you normally wouldn't go to



You might be able to find something that excites you and something you discover to be your passion. Its possible you are just lacking a goal or motivation. set some goals for yourself. have small goals that you can acheive in 1 day. set a few that might take a few months to achieve. and then set some goals for 1 year. It might give you something to work towards and also a sense of accomplishment when you do finally achieve it.I need to change.but i dont know how?
I Think You Should Try %26amp; Get Counseling. Speak 2 a Professional %26amp; They Will Be Able 2 Help You Through It %26amp; Put You On Medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment