Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I play a Java game with this Error message??

Hi, I really need some basic instructions, as I'm quite computer iliterate. Every time I try and play a game that uses Java, I get this message



Too many Java virtual machines in the same process (or something)



I've heard you have to change the memory, but I don't know how to do that, or, if anyone has any other suggestions, could you please help....



I've already run a scan, so there are no viruses causing this. And there are no other games happening at the same time.



Thanks in advanceHow do I play a Java game with this Error message??
In general, with Java you want to download the latest version. You may first have to remove any traces of the previous installation - if so, do that in your control panel/add remove programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment