Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I get Championship Manager 00/01 to work on Windows XP?

I am trying to get Championship Manager 00/01 to work on Windows XP. It appears it is not compatible so I have changed selected compatibility to Win 95. Now the program loads but says it does not have enough available system memory to create game. I have changed the Page File virtual memory to 3400mb. I have hard disk space of 198Gb, I am running XP and have a dual processor 2.8 ghz and 2.79 ghz, I can't understand this.How can I get Championship Manager 00/01 to work on Windows XP?
since it is 00/01 it is probably DOS based. Older games designed for 98/me just used a dos shell to work sometimes. win2k/xp can emulate DOS, but it often has some problems. I suggest you get the latest football manager anyway because it is a better game with updated stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment