Monday, November 22, 2010

Is this guy I met on a virtual world older than he says he is?

I'm 13.

A few years ago I met this guy on a virtual world.

I have a pretty good memory, so everything he said back then (like his age, birthday, full name, brothers age, and some other things) have stayed in my mind. I stopped talking to him for awhile and a few weeks ago started talking again. Now everything has changed. He some how got younger, his birthday isn't the same, his brother is now apparently older than him, and his last name is different. But I guess before he could have been lying and now telling the truth.



Also, he doesn't have a facebook or anything, so I've never seen him, but he did tell me to add this girl on facebook to ask her a question. I added her and looked through her pictures and noticed I'd seen the pictures before. I then realized where I'd seen them; once while looking at pictures of site models. If you don't know what a site model is, its kind of like a model only they don't model things . They give pictures of them self (usually cool pictures) to someone who then puts it on the internet. So the the site model her pictures are of is Jenny Greenwood. And I know sometimes they change their name, so that its not their real name, but this Jenny Greenwood looks around 20. But making a whole facebook with pictures, and people who comment would be hard. All the people who comment are also really pretty(and the guys are hot), and all look like it's been taken off the internet. I mean is it even possible for a whole school to be good looking?



This girl I talked to also knew a lot about him. She knew his exact hight, and about how much trouble he got in at home for getting in trouble at school (like he had to go to some place ((that I forget the name right now)) and that his mom almost through away like all his electron devises.) I mean he could have told her, but still thats a lot of telling. Plus she said I THINK he got sent to (blank place) and got his stuff thrown away. So I guess that means she doesn't really know..?



Do you think I'm being to paranoid? Am I looking at all this too closely, or am I over looking it (are those even opposites? psh look at me trying to be smart;D) Anyway please tell me what YOU think about it.



~Thanks in advance(well if i get answers)~Is this guy I met on a virtual world older than he says he is?
do not talk to him anymore for all you know he could be a psycho path stay away from him he is probably not a good guy be careful

-kkIs this guy I met on a virtual world older than he says he is?
That could be some old man trying to be a perv.......Internet friends are never a good idea in my opinion.... :( maybe I'm the one whos paranoid lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment