Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I run a Windows 95 application on Windows Xp- It keeps coming up with errors?

I have this Windows 95 program. I change it to run under windows 95, but it returns with errors every 5 seconds. Script Error Handler not found



I had to mess with the virtual memory too. I still can't get it to work. Anything that would fix this?How can I run a Windows 95 application on Windows Xp- It keeps coming up with errors?
Right Click on the program (*.exe file) -------

Properties ------ Compatibility -------

Check the box ';Run this program in compatibility mode for'; ----

select ';Windows 95'; from the drop-down menu --- Apply --- Ok



Also try changing the display settings over there. e.g. running in 256 color mode.



Hope this helps!How can I run a Windows 95 application on Windows Xp- It keeps coming up with errors?
Read here, see if this helps your issue...



http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using

No comments:

Post a Comment