Monday, November 22, 2010

I have a problem with my copy of Microsoft Word 2003 (student edition). Can someone provide help?

When I want to change my office assistant (that paperclip character) to something else, I get a very disturbing message on my screen: ';Office doesn't have enough memory to perform this action';. How on earth is this possible? My computer RAM is 512 MB and I even increased my virtual memory (paging file) from 1024 to 2000 MB. Is there a memory leak? How do I fix this memory problem? MS Word also stopped responding 3 times this weekend, leaving me to fish out my recovered files.



I have reinstalled the program, but this didn't solve the problem. Can this be Vista-incompatibiliy?I have a problem with my copy of Microsoft Word 2003 (student edition). Can someone provide help?
You need more memory. Vista needs more memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment