Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much memory does Y/A take on my computer. a message popped up saying i didn't have enough virtual memory

window automatically changed the settings for me and I removed some stuff and put it on discs but do I need to quit Y/A. I have an older computer with not much mem. It's not worth putting a memory card in because I may as well buy a new computer. I don't want to use up my memory on this site. sorry about being a dummy in this.How much memory does Y/A take on my computer. a message popped up saying i didn't have enough virtual memory
';i didn't have enough virtual memory';



This is a Windows Error Message and has nothing to do with any website.



If using XP with Service Pack 2 or 3, 512 MB RAM is the minimum RAM required for satisfactory performance, and 1 GB is way better.



Only you can decide if adding RAM is ';worth it';.

No comments:

Post a Comment